Headlines about Ann (NYSE:ANN) have trended positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Ann earned a coverage optimism score of 0.26 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the specialty retailer an impact score of 45.5728636227746 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Atlantic Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Announces Chiropractic Opportunity Week Specials from August 21-25 (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Pulse Beverage Releases Its Second Quarter FY2017 Earnings Report and Announces That It Has Eliminated Almost $500,000 in Secured Debt and Continues to Trim Expenses and Narrows the Non-GAAP Net Loss by 9.3% Over the Same Period in 2016 (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Cutera Announces Retirement of Jerry P. Widman as Member of the Board of Directors (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Miramar Hotel and Investment Company, Limited Announces 2017 Interim Results (feeds.benzinga.com)
- IMPORTANT EQUITY ALERT: Lundin Law PC Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Forterra, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm (feeds.benzinga.com)
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: This piece was originally posted by StockNewsTimes and is owned by of StockNewsTimes. If you are accessing this piece on another domain, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of United States & international copyright laws. The correct version of this piece can be read at https://stocknewstimes.com/2017/08/19/positive-press-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-ann-nyseann-stock-price-updated-updated.html.
Ann Company Profile
ANN INC., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, is a specialty retailer of women’s apparel, shoes and accessories sold primarily under the Ann Taylor and LOFT brands. The Company operates in four segments: Ann Taylor, LOFT, Ann Taylor Factory and LOFT Outlet. The Company operates approximately 1,030 retail stores in 47 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada, comprising 245 Ann Taylor stores, 537 LOFT stores, 116 Ann Taylor Factory stores, 127 LOFT Outlet stores and five Lou & Grey stores.
Receive News & Ratings for Ann Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ann Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.