Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 21st. Radium has a market cap of $9.57 million and $131,985.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Radium coin can currently be purchased for $2.73 or 0.00040745 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Trade By Trade and Upbit. During the last seven days, Radium has traded 8.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.30 or 0.00153555 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004972 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0808 or 0.00001203 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 78.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Radium Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Upbit, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.