Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 1:00 AM ET on June 5th. One Expanse coin can currently be purchased for $1.03 or 0.00015553 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Poloniex, Bittrex and YoBit. In the last seven days, Expanse has traded down 3.1% against the US dollar. Expanse has a total market capitalization of $8.14 million and approximately $57,973.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015202 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00019155 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004861 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Expanse Coin Trading
Expanse can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Cryptopia, YoBit, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Expanse should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Expanse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Expanse and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.