U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 19th. In the last seven days, U Network has traded 11.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. U Network has a market cap of $16.76 million and approximately $2.14 million worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One U Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000043 BTC on popular exchanges including DDEX and Bibox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002056 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000943 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 32.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00001049 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
About U Network
Buying and Selling U Network
U Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX and Bibox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.