OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 17th. One OKCash coin can now be bought for about $0.0770 or 0.00001196 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. In the last week, OKCash has traded 14.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. OKCash has a market capitalization of $5.70 million and approximately $21,559.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00040225 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.86 or 0.00370512 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000822 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003274 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00066838 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00001463 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007205 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OK Specs Released: Nov 24th 2014PoW Ended at block: 33,186Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCashMax Cap: 105,000,000 OKCashFull POS started: Dec 9th 2014Proof of StakeStake Rewards: 69% 1st Year (block 531,257)| 20% 2nd (block 1,022,514) | 10% 3rd (block 1,523,771)| 6% 4th Year on wardsPoS Min Stake Time: 8 hrTransactions: 10 confirmationsStakes: 64 confirmationsBlock Time: 72 seconds average block time.Rpcport: 6969Port: 6970Test ports: ( RPCport 7979 ) ( Port 7980 ) “
OKCash Coin Trading
OKCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, Bleutrade, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.