Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 2:00 AM ET on May 6th. Over the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Dogecoin has a market cap of $479.48 million and $17.50 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0042 or 0.00000049 BTC on exchanges including Koineks, Tux Exchange, Sistemkoin and Bittylicious.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.49 or 0.01626270 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 24.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008979 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011006 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005182 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003428 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012368 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00015369 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00027908 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002787 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Ovis, CoinEgg, Exrates, Bits Blockchain, fex, Cryptomate, Livecoin, Bitbns, Stocks.Exchange, Coingi, Bleutrade, YoBit, Cryptopia, BitFlip, Koineks, OpenLedger DEX, BCEX, LiteBit.eu, Coinsquare, CoinEx Market, Kraken, Gate.io, Indodax, Bittrex, cfinex, BTC Trade UA, Fatbtc, ZB.COM, Tux Exchange, BX Thailand, CoinFalcon, C-Patex, Bit-Z, C-CEX, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Upbit, Coinbe, SouthXchange, Poloniex, BtcTrade.im, Abucoins, Crex24, QBTC, Novaexchange, HitBTC, Tidex, CoinEx, Mercatox, CRXzone, Tripe Dice Exchange, Cryptohub, Sistemkoin, Bittylicious and Exmo. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dogecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.