Syndicate (CURRENCY:SYNX) traded down 3.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 11th. During the last week, Syndicate has traded 23.4% lower against the US dollar. One Syndicate coin can now be bought for $0.38 or 0.00004622 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Upbit. Syndicate has a market cap of $7.33 million and $611,163.00 worth of Syndicate was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006700 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 21.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00050971 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010724 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000458 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Impact (IMX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002252 BTC.
Syndicate Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 14th, 2016. Syndicate’s total supply is 19,531,650 coins. Syndicate’s official website is www.synx.online. Syndicate’s official Twitter account is @SyndicateLabs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Syndicate
Syndicate can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Upbit, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syndicate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syndicate should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Syndicate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Syndicate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Syndicate and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.