Piggycoin (CURRENCY:PIGGY) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 11th. In the last week, Piggycoin has traded down 6.6% against the US dollar. One Piggycoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. Piggycoin has a market capitalization of $668,851.00 and approximately $160.00 worth of Piggycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006700 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004736 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 26.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00053481 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010682 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000458 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Impact (IMX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002252 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 10th, 2014. Piggycoin’s total supply is 489,889,717 coins. Piggycoin’s official Twitter account is @piggycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Piggycoin is piggy-coin.com. The Reddit community for Piggycoin is /r/piggycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Piggycoin Coin Trading
Piggycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Piggycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Piggycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Piggycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Piggycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Piggycoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.