Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 1st. One Aeternity token can now be bought for approximately $3.82 or 0.00046456 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Lykke Exchange, Mercatox and CoinBene. In the last week, Aeternity has traded down 17.6% against the dollar. Aeternity has a market cap of $890.67 million and $40.21 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00109535 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 20.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000849 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- SafeCoin (SFE) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Aeternity Token Trading
Aeternity can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, LATOKEN, IDAX, OOOBTC, Lykke Exchange, Mercatox, Liqui, Koinex, HitBTC, Binance, DragonEX, OTCBTC, Gate.io, CoinBene, BigONE, Abucoins and ZB.COM. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aeternity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.