Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded down 3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 9th. One Radium coin can currently be purchased for about $5.76 or 0.00061501 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade By Trade, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, Radium has traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar. Radium has a market cap of $20.04 million and approximately $788,495.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.04 or 0.00235214 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0857 or 0.00000915 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003486 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006959 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Poloniex, Bittrex, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Radium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.