FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded up 5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 24th. One FunFair token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0512 or 0.00000548 BTC on major exchanges including Bitfinex, Radar Relay, OKEx and Gate.io. Over the last week, FunFair has traded 26.1% higher against the dollar. FunFair has a market capitalization of $241.71 million and $3.89 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00009874 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004225 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00023183 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.01 or 0.00888343 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010660 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00044060 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.32 or 0.00163970 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.86 or 0.00287450 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0989 or 0.00001059 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunFair is an Ethereum-based casino that allows users to bet in a trustless and decentralized model, featuing 3D games can be built in HTML5. FunFair offers cheap fees in terms of gas costs. The FUN coin is also an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all platform actions, including betting, lending, paying out players and compensating stakeholders. “
FunFair Token Trading
FunFair can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Upbit, Radar Relay, Bittrex, Gate.io, Livecoin, Bitfinex, Binance and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FunFair directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FunFair should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FunFair using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.