Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded up 6.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 16th. In the last week, Waves has traded up 16.8% against the dollar. Waves has a market capitalization of $557.58 million and $30.20 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Waves coin can now be bought for $5.58 or 0.00062494 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Binance, Exrates and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.43 or 0.00229001 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.39 or 0.00138914 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002266 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.96 or 0.00145266 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.35 or 0.00228105 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003501 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00066629 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007228 BTC.
Waves Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitcoin Indonesia, Exrates, Bittrex, Livecoin, HitBTC, COSS, Tidex, Exmo, YoBit, Coinrail, LiteBit.eu, Binance, Liqui, Gate.io, Cryptomate, OpenLedger DEX, Kuna, Upbit and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Waves and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.