Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 8th. One Dogecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0056 or 0.00000063 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Bittrex, YoBit and BitGrail. In the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded up 23.8% against the US dollar. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $640.42 million and approximately $30.94 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $150.08 or 0.01695860 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00012596 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000773 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005753 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011136 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005724 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00020138 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001724 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003794 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00027545 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A Bitcoin clone that has reached success through clever marketing. Over the past year well over a hundred new cryptocurrencies have been created but not many have instantly carved out a niche. Dogecoin has sponsored multiple high profile events such as Nascar teams and the winter olympics – even so there are few locations to use the coin – and instead it has become a de facto internet tipping currency. The coin has produced 100 billion units by the end of 2014 and is now producing roughly 5 billion units per year. “
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinhouse, alcurEX, Bits Blockchain, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, Livecoin, BTC Trade UA, CoinEgg, Coinsquare, Upbit, CryptoBridge, Poloniex, Gate.io, Bitcoin Indonesia, Mercatox, HitBTC, Bit-Z, BitGrail, Exmo, C-CEX, BCEX, NIX-E, AEX, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, Tux Exchange, OpenLedger DEX, Kraken, Bittylicious, BX Thailand, Bleutrade, CoinExchange, Coingi, LiteBit.eu, Cryptomate, DC-Ex, Tripe Dice Exchange, BtcTrade.im, SouthXchange, BitFlip, Cryptopia, Tidex and Koineks. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dogecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.