Wagerr (CURRENCY:WGR) traded 6.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 21st. One Wagerr token can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002048 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, YoBit and Tidex. Wagerr has a market cap of $33.20 million and approximately $24,649.00 worth of Wagerr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Wagerr has traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.57 or 0.00175747 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021015 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Copico (XCPO) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- HealthyWormCoin (WORM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000612 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wagerr is a decentralized sportsbook built on blockchain technology. Due to its peer-to-peer structure Wagerr brings trustless sports betting to the whole world while avoiding single hacks, scams and server downtime. Wagerr is able to escrow user stakes, verify results and pay out winners automatically, eliminating the need for third party services which charge higher fees. In Wagerr ets are executed through the use of Application Specific Smart Contracts (ASSC), while a network of Oracle Masternodes update game results and execute smart contracts to facilitate reliable betting and payouts and receive 50% of the bet's fee while doing so. 48% of the fees are destroyed, reducing the total supply of WGR while demand is created by users who buy WGR to gamble with. The current Wagerr token is a transitionary token issued on the Waves Platform. It's a provisionary token that can be exchanged freely on the Waves decentralized exchange before the Wagerr mainnet launches. “
Wagerr Token Trading
Wagerr can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, YoBit and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wagerr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wagerr should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wagerr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wagerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wagerr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.