MyWish (CURRENCY:WISH) traded up 9.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 19th. MyWish has a total market cap of $3.12 million and approximately $8,344.00 worth of MyWish was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, MyWish has traded up 35.7% against the dollar. One MyWish token can currently be bought for $0.17 or 0.00002016 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Bancor Network and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008906 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004380 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00020808 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $72.82 or 0.00886620 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012147 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00044247 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.25 or 0.00149118 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00053172 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.58 or 0.00299330 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MyWish intent to create a platform to improve the safety and convenience in the cryptosphere. The platform will allow to create and execute rules for distribution of funds using smart contracts and decentralized environment for calling them. Furthermore, within the platform will be possible to transfer crypto assets directly to the users' bank accounts. MyWish team will provide a mobile app and a website where anyone can create and manage a smart contract. MyWish token (WISH) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to enable the smart contracts creation. “
Buying and Selling MyWish
MyWish can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Bancor Network and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy MyWish directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MyWish must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MyWish using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MyWish Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MyWish and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.