Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 18th. Veritaseum has a total market capitalization of $216.90 million and $719,651.00 worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Veritaseum has traded 18.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Veritaseum token can now be purchased for approximately $106.50 or 0.01319050 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Token Store and Mercatox.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008387 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004142 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.01 or 0.00854767 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00019868 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012491 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00041730 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.88 or 0.00147098 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00052057 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $23.11 or 0.00286236 BTC.
Veritaseum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Veritaseum is a smart contract-based wallet interface that allows anyone to create, enter and manage smart contracts without the need for any kind of intermediaries, middleman or centralized authority. Veritaseum will allow users to interact with real-world products based completely on blockchain technology and smart contracts, including P2P value trading, P2P letters of credit and DAOs. VERI tokens will allow users to interact with the Veritaseum wallet interface. “
Buying and Selling Veritaseum
Veritaseum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox, Token Store and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Veritaseum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veritaseum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veritaseum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veritaseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.