Stox (CURRENCY:STX) traded 7.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 17th. Stox has a market cap of $12.13 million and approximately $871,090.00 worth of Stox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stox token can currently be purchased for about $0.29 or 0.00003648 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, Qryptos, Liqui and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Stox has traded 26.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008350 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003841 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019859 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $66.28 or 0.00837305 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012617 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00041924 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00150208 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00052281 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.39 or 0.00308048 BTC.
Stox Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Stox is an open source, Ethereum based prediction market platform that leverages the concept of the wisdom of the crowd. It allows users to trade the outcome of upcoming events in multiple categories, including finance, sports, politics and more. “
Stox Token Trading
Stox can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Bancor Network, Gate.io, Kucoin, Liqui, Qryptos and COSS. It is not possible to purchase Stox directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stox must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stox using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.