RChain (CURRENCY:RHOC) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on April 2nd. RChain has a total market cap of $413.90 million and approximately $413,515.00 worth of RChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, RChain has traded 14.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One RChain token can now be bought for approximately $1.15 or 0.00014528 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, ChaoEX and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008356 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003844 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019788 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.40 or 0.00838371 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012618 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00041945 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.90 or 0.00150241 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00052903 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.51 or 0.00309494 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The RChain platform supports multiple blockchains both public and private, even on the same node. These blockchains are secured by the type of consensus protocol – proof-of-stake enabling the blockchains to interact securely and predictably. The Smart contracts are verified on Rchain and are written in RhoLang. Rholang contracts run on the Rho Virtual Machine – a concurrent execution engine that allows the applications to achieve significant speed and scalability. RHOC is an ERC-20 Token that will work as the access token to those who want to support the development of the RChain Platform. It represents the value that the early adopters gave it by supporting the RChain project. “
Buying and Selling RChain
RChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, ChaoEX and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy RChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RChain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for RChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RChain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.