OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. Over the last seven days, OKCash has traded 36.2% higher against the US dollar. OKCash has a total market cap of $12.33 million and approximately $385,915.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OKCash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002105 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00049692 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $55.44 or 0.00700014 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007051 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004476 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.99 or 0.00100940 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002273 BTC.
OKCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
Buying and Selling OKCash
OKCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Bleutrade, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to buy OKCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKCash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.