Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded 5.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 17th. Mintcoin has a total market cap of $8.43 million and $8,139.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mintcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, SouthXchange and CoinExchange. During the last week, Mintcoin has traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded 48.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Bitok (BITOK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Mintcoin Coin Trading
Mintcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Mintcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mintcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mintcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mintcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.