GlobalCoin (CURRENCY:GLC) traded 17.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 2nd. GlobalCoin has a total market cap of $232,048.00 and approximately $131.00 worth of GlobalCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, GlobalCoin has traded 33.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One GlobalCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000044 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 24.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 78% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001702 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007142 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001892 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009650 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003515 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000132 BTC.
GlobalCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 26th, 2013. GlobalCoin’s total supply is 65,171,010 coins. GlobalCoin’s official website is www.globalcoin.info. GlobalCoin’s official Twitter account is @globalcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GlobalCoin Coin Trading
GlobalCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase GlobalCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GlobalCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GlobalCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GlobalCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GlobalCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.