Factom (CURRENCY:FCT) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 10th. Factom has a total market capitalization of $235.43 million and $3.05 million worth of Factom was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Factom has traded up 34.3% against the dollar. One Factom coin can currently be bought for $26.92 or 0.00332680 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Cryptopia, BCEX and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008309 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003917 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020095 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $68.10 or 0.00841482 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012334 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00041968 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00150962 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00052592 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.44 or 0.00302036 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain to Business and Governments Factom is a system for securing millions of real-time records in the blockchain with a single hash. Businesses and governments can use Factom to simplify records management, record business processes, and address security and compliance issues. Factom uses the blockchain to power a remarkable range of applications, including audit systems, medical records, supply chain management, voting systems, property titles, legal applications, and financial systems. Download the Factom Whitepaper to understand out how business and governments can use the blockchain technology to improve their services and their profit margins. “
Buying and Selling Factom
Factom can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, BCEX, Bit-Z, Upbit, Poloniex and Qryptos. It is not presently possible to purchase Factom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Factom must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Factom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Factom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Factom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.