Ethos (CURRENCY:ETHOS) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on April 2nd. One Ethos token can now be purchased for $2.47 or 0.00031161 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, CoinExchange, Cobinhood and Binance. Ethos has a total market cap of $188.53 million and approximately $6.41 million worth of Ethos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Ethos has traded up 24.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008356 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003844 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019788 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $66.40 or 0.00838371 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012618 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00041945 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.90 or 0.00150241 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00052903 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $24.51 or 0.00309494 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethos created a platform that could provides a single point of interaction with the new economy. This Digital Wallet is the backbone for Ethos 's asset management and cryptocurrency services platform. “
Buying and Selling Ethos
Ethos can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, CoinExchange, Binance, HitBTC, Cobinhood and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Ethos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethos must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ethos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.