Media coverage about E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co (NYSE:DD) has trended somewhat positive on Tuesday, Accern reports. Accern rates the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co earned a coverage optimism score of 0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the basic materials company an impact score of 45.2576562419726 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- BidaskClub Downgrades E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co (DD) to Hold (americanbankingnews.com)
- Epoxy Resin E-44 Market Sales Research, Key Players, Industry Overview, Supply and Consumption Demand Analysis … (businessservices24.com)
- Flexible Display Market Anticipated to Reach USD 36.27 billion with CAGR of 34.37% by 2025 (theanalystfinancial.com)
- Polyimide Film Market to Grow at a CAGR of 10.30% Globally by 2023 (businessservices24.com)
- Global Insulated Packaging Market 2018 Top Players – Deutsche Post DHL , EI Du Pont De Nemours and Co. , Amcor … (hightechcaller.com)
Shares of DD stock remained flat at $$83.93 during trading hours on Tuesday. E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co has a 12 month low of $66.02 and a 12 month high of $86.36. The company has a quick ratio of 1.46, a current ratio of 1.93 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.82.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: “Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co (DD) Share Price” was published by StockNewsTimes and is owned by of StockNewsTimes. If you are accessing this piece on another site, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of U.S. and international trademark & copyright legislation. The correct version of this piece can be read at https://stocknewstimes.com/2018/04/17/e-i-du-pont-de-nemours-and-co-dd-receives-daily-media-impact-rating-of-0-08.html.
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company is a science and technology-based company. It operates through six segments: Agriculture, Electronics & Communications (E&C), Industrial Biosciences, Nutrition & Health, Performance Materials and Protection Solutions. Its Agriculture segment includes products, such as corn hybrids and soybean varieties, herbicides, fungicides and insecticides.
Receive News & Ratings for E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.