Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 8.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 23rd. Qbic has a total market capitalization of $411,386.00 and approximately $5,389.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qbic coin can now be purchased for about $0.32 or 0.00003815 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Qbic has traded 16.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $377.74 or 0.04537030 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003946 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001364 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00016291 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 62.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008315 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00058621 BTC.
Qbic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not currently possible to purchase Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qbic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.