Dashcoin (CURRENCY:DSH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 23rd. During the last seven days, Dashcoin has traded 6.6% lower against the dollar. One Dashcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0229 or 0.00000274 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Dashcoin has a market capitalization of $401,655.00 and $269.00 worth of Dashcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001400 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- QuazarCoin (QCN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Bitcedi (BXC) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000115 BTC.
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 5th, 2014. Dashcoin’s total supply is 17,574,970 coins. Dashcoin’s official Twitter account is @dashcoins. Dashcoin’s official website is dashcoin.info. The Reddit community for Dashcoin is /r/Dashcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dashcoin Coin Trading
Dashcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Dashcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dashcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dashcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dashcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dashcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.