Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded 2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 8th. Credits has a total market cap of $68.30 million and $4.03 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Credits token can now be purchased for $0.50 or 0.00005954 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Tidex and ForkDelta. Over the last seven days, Credits has traded down 11.8% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.39 or 0.00099919 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00033906 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0905 or 0.00001078 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001263 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded 22% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005854 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Credits Token Trading
Credits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, IDEX and ForkDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credits must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Credits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Credits and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.