Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded up 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 7th. Over the last seven days, Ubiq has traded up 62.1% against the U.S. dollar. Ubiq has a total market cap of $91.63 million and approximately $1.57 million worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ubiq coin can currently be bought for $2.27 or 0.00028343 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,999.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $504.59 or 0.06270050 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $744.97 or 0.09256890 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $126.94 or 0.01577320 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $191.92 or 0.02384800 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.12 or 0.00200294 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0864 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00011129 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $223.74 or 0.02780130 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ubiq and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.