Press coverage about Akari Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AKTX) has been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group scores the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Akari Therapeutics earned a media sentiment score of 0.21 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 46.0504644359164 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Akari Therapeutics, Plc (AKTX) Analysts See $-1.00 EPS – Gоldmаn Blоg (blog) (goldmanblog.com)
- Alert on oversold position :Akari Therapeutics, Plc (AKTX) stock RSI moves to 39.93 – Nasdaq Chronicle (nasdaqchronicle.com)
- Akari Therapeutics, Plc (AKTX) EPS Estimated At $-1.00 – Flаtlаnd Nеws (flatlandnews.com)
- Akari Therapeutics (AKTX) to Release Earnings on Wednesday (americanbankingnews.com)
- Akari Therapeutics To Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial and Operational Results and Host Conference Call on March 21, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Akari Therapeutics (AKTX) traded down $0.06 on Tuesday, hitting $2.12. 137,751 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 179,621. The stock has a market capitalization of $25.08, a price-to-earnings ratio of -7.57 and a beta of -8.01. Akari Therapeutics has a 1 year low of $1.79 and a 1 year high of $22.20.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: This piece was originally published by StockNewsTimes and is the property of of StockNewsTimes. If you are viewing this piece on another publication, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of international copyright law. The legal version of this piece can be viewed at https://stocknewstimes.com/2018/03/20/akari-therapeutics-aktx-getting-somewhat-favorable-news-coverage-accern-reports.html.
About Akari Therapeutics
Akari Therapeutics, Plc, formerly Celsus Therapeutics Plc, is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on the development and commercialization of treatments for a range of rare and orphan autoimmune and inflammatory diseases caused by dysregulation of complement component 5 (C5), including paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria, Guillain Barre syndrome and atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome.
Receive News & Ratings for Akari Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Akari Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.