Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded 9.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. In the last seven days, Zeusshield has traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Zeusshield token can currently be purchased for $0.0175 or 0.00000215 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, HitBTC, Gate.io and Bit-Z. Zeusshield has a total market cap of $20.21 million and approximately $77,001.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008235 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $69.17 or 0.00849569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002932 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013637 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012421 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00046081 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00109221 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.66 or 0.00192337 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeusshield is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide insurance services aiming to have a different business model compared to the traditional model used by insurance companies. Zeusshield Coin (ZSC) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to establish an insurance capital pool, in order to, improve the cash flows from insurance contracts. “
Buying and Selling Zeusshield
Zeusshield can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, C-CEX, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeusshield must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zeusshield using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.