Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded 10.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. One Zeusshield token can now be bought for approximately $0.0175 or 0.00000213 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, C-CEX, Gate.io and Bit-Z. Over the last week, Zeusshield has traded down 5.6% against the US dollar. Zeusshield has a market cap of $20.18 million and approximately $70,112.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008540 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.01 or 0.00873184 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013714 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012178 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00046570 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108801 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00194503 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Zeusshield Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeusshield is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide insurance services aiming to have a different business model compared to the traditional model used by insurance companies. Zeusshield Coin (ZSC) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to establish an insurance capital pool, in order to, improve the cash flows from insurance contracts. “
Zeusshield Token Trading
Zeusshield can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, HitBTC, Gate.io and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeusshield must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zeusshield using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zeusshield and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.