A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Credit Acceptance (NASDAQ: CACC) recently:
- 2/1/2018 – Credit Acceptance had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $312.00 to $295.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 1/31/2018 – Credit Acceptance had its price target raised by analysts at JMP Securities from $195.00 to $260.00. They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/31/2018 – Credit Acceptance had its price target raised by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. from $355.00 to $387.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/31/2018 – Credit Acceptance was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/13/2018 – Credit Acceptance was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 1/12/2018 – Credit Acceptance was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $390.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Credit Acceptance Corporation is a specialized financial services company which provides funding, receivables management, collection, sales training and related services to automobile dealers. “
- 1/8/2018 – Credit Acceptance had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $270.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/8/2018 – Credit Acceptance is now covered by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.. They set a “buy” rating and a $355.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/6/2018 – Credit Acceptance was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/3/2018 – Credit Acceptance was given a new $257.00 price target on by analysts at Stephens. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
Credit Acceptance Corp. (NASDAQ:CACC) traded down $0.26 on Tuesday, reaching $321.91. 112,700 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 196,892. The firm has a market cap of $6,216.10, a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.36, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.69 and a beta of 0.57. Credit Acceptance Corp. has a 1-year low of $182.50 and a 1-year high of $377.82. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.99, a quick ratio of 24.00 and a current ratio of 24.00.
Credit Acceptance (NASDAQ:CACC) last released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, January 30th. The credit services provider reported $5.16 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $5.53 by ($0.37). The firm had revenue of $287.30 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $287.37 million. Credit Acceptance had a net margin of 42.36% and a return on equity of 30.18%. Credit Acceptance’s revenue for the quarter was up 12.1% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the business posted $4.79 earnings per share. analysts forecast that Credit Acceptance Corp. will post 26.03 earnings per share for the current year.
Credit Acceptance Corporation offers financing programs that enable automobile dealers to sell vehicles to consumers. The Company’s financing programs are offered through a network of automobile dealers. The Company has two Dealers financing programs: the Portfolio Program and the Purchase Program. Under the Portfolio Program, the Company advances money to dealers (Dealer Loan) in exchange for the right to service the underlying consumer loans.
Receive News & Ratings for Credit Acceptance Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Credit Acceptance Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.