Waves Community Token (CURRENCY:WCT) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. Over the last seven days, Waves Community Token has traded 26.3% lower against the dollar. Waves Community Token has a market capitalization of $14.29 million and $49,167.00 worth of Waves Community Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Waves Community Token coin can now be purchased for about $1.43 or 0.00017569 BTC on popular exchanges including Kuna, Gate.io, Exmo and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008357 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.97 or 0.00857279 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002961 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013659 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012262 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00045985 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00109606 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.55 or 0.00190555 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Waves Community Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Waves Community Token (WCT) is a Waves Platform asset intended to provide a tool for community assessment of crowdfunding campaigns launched on the Waves platform and to incentivize long-term holding by providing an additional income stream for WAVES token holders in the form of regular asset distributions. WCT will be a virtual community organization. It will be launched in several stages based on the technical maturity of the Waves platform. “
Buying and Selling Waves Community Token
Waves Community Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, Kuna, Livecoin, Coinrail, Cryptomate, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Liqui, LiteBit.eu, Gate.io, Exrates, COSS, Bitcoin Indonesia, Exmo, Bittrex and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy Waves Community Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves Community Token must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Waves Community Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Waves Community Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Waves Community Token and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.