VeriumReserve (CURRENCY:VRM) traded down 17.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. VeriumReserve has a total market capitalization of $4.53 million and approximately $38,908.00 worth of VeriumReserve was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, VeriumReserve has traded 31.7% lower against the US dollar. One VeriumReserve coin can currently be bought for about $2.96 or 0.00037355 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.12 or 0.01985900 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 21.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004200 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004553 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007023 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00016336 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.41 or 0.00915285 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003950 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00029308 BTC.
VeriumReserve Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Verium is a cryptocurrency created by the developers of Vericoin. Together, these two coins (Verium and Vericoin) create a “system” in which Vericoin acts as currency, due to its cheap transaction fees and faster block times, while Verium acts as a store of value due to its higher fees and slower blocktimes that dis-incentivize spending. Verium uses the Proof of Work Time consensus protocol that has variable block times to increases blockchain performance and security. PoWT also allows mining to be GPU and ASIC resistant. “
Buying and Selling VeriumReserve
VeriumReserve can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy VeriumReserve directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriumReserve must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeriumReserve using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for VeriumReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VeriumReserve and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.