TransferCoin (CURRENCY:TX) traded down 17.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. TransferCoin has a total market capitalization of $9.49 million and approximately $823,100.00 worth of TransferCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, TransferCoin has traded 20.3% lower against the US dollar. One TransferCoin coin can currently be bought for about $1.49 or 0.00018803 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $20.64 or 0.00260922 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0847 or 0.00001070 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00001104 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00011196 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Transfer is a new cryptocurrency that will feature a uniquely implemented and decentralized p2p anonymization feature via Proof of Stake protocol extensions. Their decentralized network aims to be a fungible and untraceable digital medium of exchange. Transactions are lightning-fast at just 60 seconds confirmation time.Their main goal is availability on all possible devices and using all kinds of Internet services. Such as email, sms, social networks. Latest Updates Cross-Send was done completely custom by infernoman. (Cross-Send allows you to spend Transfercoin where Bitcoin is accepted.)MAC Wallet Trading. Transfercoin is the first to do this.Full implementation of secp256k1 for ecdsa sig's.Dark features working based off of dash 0.12.0. (Stealth addresses, Darksend,Encrypted Messaging, Masternodes)Staking and Masternodes in the same wallet. (If your running a masternode in your wallet) Masternodes and Staking in an Android Wallet.”
Buying and Selling TransferCoin
TransferCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy TransferCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TransferCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TransferCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for TransferCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TransferCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.