TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded down 13.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. TaaS has a market capitalization of $39.01 million and $257,826.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TaaS token can currently be purchased for approximately $4.79 or 0.00058109 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Bancor Network, Livecoin and CoinExchange. During the last week, TaaS has traded down 18.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008576 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.28 or 0.00877087 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003038 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013670 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012147 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00046113 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00109297 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.98 or 0.00193857 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
TaaS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
TaaS Token Trading
TaaS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, EtherDelta, CoinExchange, Liqui and Bancor Network. It is not possible to purchase TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TaaS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.