SportyCo (CURRENCY:SPF) traded 14.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 7th. In the last week, SportyCo has traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar. SportyCo has a market cap of $8.79 million and $1.34 million worth of SportyCo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SportyCo token can currently be purchased for $0.17 or 0.00002140 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ChaoEX, HitBTC, OKEx and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008187 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $66.07 or 0.00838636 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002828 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00013362 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012829 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 21.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00044890 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.42 or 0.00106863 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.06 or 0.00191197 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SportyFi is a decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem. It aims to introduce a brand new industry of sports crowd micro-financing, while providing athletes, clubs and sport organizations with macro-funding on their respective end. The SPF token is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum network. It will be the primary means of transactions on our platform. It will be used both for investing in athletes (and crowdsourcing donations) as well as other transactions on the platform—which includes paid advertising, paid reach and other premium services offered. The SPF token will be listed on several exchanges to integrate it into the wider crypto ecosystem. Token holders will be able to participate in DAO voting steering the SportyFi Professional Fund’s operation. “
SportyCo Token Trading
SportyCo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HitBTC, ChaoEX and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase SportyCo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SportyCo must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SportyCo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SportyCo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SportyCo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.