Rialto (CURRENCY:XRL) traded 13% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 7th. One Rialto token can currently be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002091 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta and Livecoin. Rialto has a market cap of $12.47 million and $4,038.00 worth of Rialto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Rialto has traded down 10.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008357 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $69.97 or 0.00857279 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002961 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013659 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012262 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00045985 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00109606 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.55 or 0.00190555 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RIALTO.AI is an arbitrage and market maker in the landscape of cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and blockchain transactions. By providing liquidity and matching orders, RIALTO.AI wants to increase the efficiency of crypto markets, while earning a fraction on every transaction for their supporters. The utility of RIALTO.AI is carved into the proprietary nature of algorithms and software tools. They help identify trade opportunities, interpret the historical database, find data patterns, and adjust the parameters in real-time. “
Buying and Selling Rialto
Rialto can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Rialto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rialto must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rialto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Rialto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rialto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.