Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. Over the last week, Radium has traded down 30.6% against the dollar. Radium has a total market cap of $13.49 million and approximately $159,385.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Radium coin can currently be purchased for $3.89 or 0.00047785 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00191686 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003122 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006020 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Radium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Radium is the new look and function of xRadon – the original base of Project Radon. The goal of Project Radon is to deliver a variety of 100% decentralized services using the blockchain. Radium is the base blockchain, upon which all current services are built. Radium blockchian services are accessed through the Radium SmartChain. The SmartChain expands the utility of Radium far beyond that of a standard coin, with features such as Username-Address linkage and Proof-Of-Existences all 100% distributed within the blockchain. See the Radium SmartChain thread here for full list of functions and development goals. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to buy Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Radium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.