Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded 16.8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last seven days, Playkey has traded down 24.5% against the US dollar. One Playkey token can now be purchased for $0.48 or 0.00006135 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, CoinExchange and Mercatox. Playkey has a market capitalization of $6.58 million and approximately $5,288.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008286 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $66.64 or 0.00847385 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002837 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 22.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00044493 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.65 or 0.00110006 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.00 or 0.00190740 BTC.
Playkey Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Playkey is a cloud gaming platform that allows users to run games on low-tech computers by commanding high-tech servers that run the game itself. Playkey allows gamers to access any game while also providing private/professional GPU owners with a new way to earn revenue without “wasting” it on Proof of Work mining. PKT is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to buy and sell cloud gaming subscriptions as well as other Playkey services and future products. “
Buying and Selling Playkey
Playkey can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, CoinExchange and Mercatox. It is not possible to purchase Playkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Playkey must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Playkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.