Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded down 21% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Patientory token can currently be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00001625 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, Bittrex and Liqui. Over the last week, Patientory has traded down 29.1% against the US dollar. Patientory has a market capitalization of $8.95 million and approximately $426,423.00 worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008286 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 20.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.64 or 0.00847385 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002837 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00044493 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.65 or 0.00110006 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.00 or 0.00190740 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Patientory is a Ethereum-based decentralized medical record storage computing platform where Healthcare entities can secure private health information, rent computing power, servers and data centers and make their unused resources available through a unique private infrastructure. The PTOY token is the native token of the Patientory platform. In exchange of PTOY tokens, users will be able to use the network to rent information storage space, and to execute smart payment contracts. Patientory is a company incorporated in Delaware, United States under the name PATIENTORY, INC. (Company Number, 5921117). “
Patientory Token Trading
Patientory can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Patientory directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patientory must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Patientory using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.