OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded down 18.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 14th. One OKCash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00001912 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and Bleutrade. OKCash has a total market cap of $11.18 million and approximately $665,585.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, OKCash has traded 33.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.41 or 0.00915285 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 21.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 24.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007223 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004139 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000595 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 19.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00093401 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00027702 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 31.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003193 BTC.
- AudioCoin (ADC) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000066 BTC.
OKCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
Buying and Selling OKCash
OKCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.