Nimiq (CURRENCY:NET) traded 20.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 7th. In the last seven days, Nimiq has traded down 23.2% against the US dollar. Nimiq has a total market capitalization of $20.65 million and approximately $182,270.00 worth of Nimiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nimiq token can currently be bought for approximately $1.97 or 0.00024097 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Liqui and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0914 or 0.00001120 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002350 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000971 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013792 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007388 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000140 BTC.
Nimiq Token Profile
Nimiq Token Trading
Nimiq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui. It is not possible to purchase Nimiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nimiq must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nimiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Nimiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nimiq and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.