Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded 20% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Mintcoin has a total market cap of $15.94 million and approximately $70,061.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Mintcoin has traded 34.4% lower against the US dollar. One Mintcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, SouthXchange and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $156.56 or 0.01972470 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004191 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004536 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007167 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00016351 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.30 or 0.00898823 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003937 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00029322 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Mintcoin Coin Trading
Mintcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Mintcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mintcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mintcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mintcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.