LockChain (CURRENCY:LOC) traded down 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 7th. One LockChain token can currently be purchased for about $1.21 or 0.00014868 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and Mercatox. In the last seven days, LockChain has traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. LockChain has a market cap of $11.28 million and approximately $53,313.00 worth of LockChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00047837 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001379 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 26.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005032 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001106 BTC.
LockChain Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Loco is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency using the Quark algorithm. It features fast transactions through InstantX and anonymous payments through Darksend. “
LockChain Token Trading
LockChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase LockChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LockChain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LockChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for LockChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LockChain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.