KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 7th. One KickCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0933 or 0.00001144 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, IDEX, Exmo and YoBit. KickCoin has a total market capitalization of $41.52 million and approximately $3.10 million worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, KickCoin has traded up 26.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008357 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.97 or 0.00857279 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002961 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013659 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012262 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00045985 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00109606 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.55 or 0.00190555 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “KickCoin is a cryptocurrency that will be accepted and used by the projects that are launched on the KICKICO platform (as well as by all its partners). KICK will be primarily used as a payment method on the platform. KICKICO takes half the commission (4%) of ICO campaigns launched in their tokens to the KICKONOMY fund. KickCoin can't be mined by users and are instead emitted during the fundraising process – whenever somebody contributes to the campaign directly to the smart contract address, new KickCoins are minted and sent to the address, from which the payment in ETH was made. “
KickCoin Token Trading
KickCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Gate.io, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Exmo, IDEX and Mercatox. It is not possible to buy KickCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KickCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KickCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KickCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.