Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 15% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. During the last week, Hush has traded down 17.1% against the U.S. dollar. Hush has a market cap of $4.84 million and $13,244.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hush coin can now be purchased for about $1.42 or 0.00017891 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.03 or 0.00809360 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $240.45 or 0.03039130 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00037152 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 21.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.59 or 0.00222344 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.03 or 0.00088897 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00010522 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 20% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.45 or 0.00498620 BTC.
Hush Coin Trading
Hush can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Hush directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hush must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hush using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.