Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 7th. In the last week, Hedge has traded 30.5% lower against the dollar. Hedge has a market cap of $13.13 million and $89.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hedge token can now be bought for about $3.54 or 0.00043361 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008357 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $69.97 or 0.00857279 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002961 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013659 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012262 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00045985 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00109606 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.55 or 0.00190555 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Hedge Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Hedge Token Trading
Hedge can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Hedge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hedge must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hedge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hedge and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.