HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One HEAT coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00002597 BTC on major exchanges including Heat Wallet, OpenLedger DEX, C-CEX and Cryptopia. HEAT has a market cap of $6.73 million and approximately $1,407.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, HEAT has traded 14.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008286 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 20.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.64 or 0.00847385 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 23.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002837 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 22.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00044493 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 20.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.81 or 0.00137482 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 26.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00028516 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.65 or 0.00110006 BTC.
HEAT Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Heat Ledger is a cryptocurrency written in Java that aims to solve scalability problems associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Heat Ledger offers sidechain solutions for corporate and personal use, and has a built-in decentralized “coin-to-coin” exchange, that allows users to trade cryptoassets between themselves or even fiat currency pegged assets. Hear Ledger's block rewards are given out according to a traditional Proof of Stake system and a new Proof of Presence system that checks for nodes that host the block files online. “
HEAT Coin Trading
HEAT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia, Heat Wallet and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy HEAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEAT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HEAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.