Flash (CURRENCY:FLASH) traded down 9.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. One Flash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0256 or 0.00000315 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Flash has traded down 37.9% against the US dollar. Flash has a total market capitalization of $23.01 million and $27,964.00 worth of Flash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008383 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $69.64 or 0.00857401 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002951 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013593 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012330 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00045757 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.84 or 0.00108824 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.61 or 0.00192175 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Flash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FLASH is a blockchain platform that allows users and developers to leverage this technology for social media, websites, blogs and e-commerce sites. It’s a permissioned blockchain based on litecoin/bitcoin. “
Buying and Selling Flash
Flash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Flash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Flash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Flash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Flash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.